Friday 27 May 2016

Greenguard muzzle hack

fatty boom boom Sof
Sof has found a way around her green guard muzzle. She can push it aside and eat through the big gap at the back. This has resulted in her ballooning in size. Once again she as returned to sofa status. Bugger.



Green guard muzzle with back section tapped up
 
 
I have managed to thwart her attempts to eat, much to her horror by closing up the gap. I have used my old friend duct tape – like ‘The Force’ it has a light and a dark side and holds the world together – duct tape is basically the answer to everything. Miraculously it has worked and in the last week Sof has been preventing from scoffing as much and has lost weight accordingly.
I am a bit worried about her teeth, and that she doesn’t get enough through – so have been giving her hay and a small feed for vitamins each day. I don’t think the muzzle can be a full time option, but very glade it is in my armoury against fatty mc fat kins.
An already slimmer Sof tucking into hay

No comments:

Post a Comment