Tuesday 22 September 2020

The bucket list

Now I am getting more Sofie time again I have started getting a bit ambitious.

T's lameness issues started kicking in when he was around Sofie's age now. If I don't start taking Sofie out and doing things with her I might never get the chance. Make memories whilst you can I say.

So I have come up with a Sofie bucket list - not that I am expecting her to kick the proverbial bucket anytime soon of course. List is as follows:
  •  sponsored ride

  •  dressage clinics
  •  regular lessons
  •  dressage test
  •  2ft 3 jumping
  •  pairs hunter trials (60cm)
  •  beach ride
  •  photo shoot
  •  adventure hacks
  •  haflinger breed show
  •  join haflinger society
  •  join riding club
Its not so much a one off list but things I would like to do with her, and hopefully continue to do with her for as long as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment