Wednesday 18 November 2015

Bad hair day

Poor old Sof had me as a hair dresser this year. I only own a pair of liveryman harmony clippers, which are wonderfully quiet but unfortunately do not do a very good job of cutting hair. Minor oversight for clippers but there you go.

The net result was it took me 4 hours to Give Sofie this terrible hair cut. 

She was ever so good about it. I gave her lots of breaks so she didn't get too stressed out. She even let me use a hair dryer on her. Afterwards I let her in the school to run off the stress (as Emma was riding later). We had a really nice game of chase and a good stretch and cuddle. She really is a lovely girl.

Next time I'm borrowing some decent clippers, she deserves better!

all clean before clip

stretching our legs




No comments:

Post a Comment